We are a Team on Mission Together.
Hope Church exists to connect people to live the life of a Jesus follower. And God has given us an incredible staff team of leaders who desire to accomplish that mission together. This is more than simply a job, it is an opportunity to step into the stream of God’s activity in Las Vegas, the West, and the world.
We are currently looking for Jesus followers to join our staff team and be a part of what the Lord is doing in and through Hope Church. If you feel led to pursue a staff position at Hope Church, please review the openings listed below and fill out the online application.
- We encourage you to seek the Lord about this opportunity before applying and throughout the process.
- If you have any specific questions, please feel free to contact us.
Current Job Openings
NAMB Journeyman Position
The NAMB Journeyman position requires a two-year commitment. The individual that fills this role will be an employee of NAMB and will partner with The Hub: Las Vegas. The Hub: Las Vegas is the City-Focused Ministry Center of Hope Church. The Journeyman will serve each week in the areas of highest need within The Hub, help complete special projects, and jump in when there’s a need or when staff is shorthanded. This position will give the Journeyman direct access to frontline ministry with vulnerable populations, providing experience and equipping them for future ministry endeavors.
This position will be involved in some of the following ministry areas:
Fostering Hope: Serve foster families, potential foster families and foster children.
Purchased: Not for Sale - Serve High-risk and identified victims of human trafficking, the DFS foster care system, women in the sex industry, adult victims of human trafficking...etc.
The Lovewell Center – Serve the homeless and poverty populations, addicts, and mentally ill populations.
Education: Serve underserved schools and children.
Cross-cultural: Work with refugee populations.
- Bachelors Degree
- Between the age of 23-30
- Member of Hope Church
- Single or married, but with no children
- Spiritually mature
- Willingness to explore lifelong service as missionary or church planter
- Ability to engage in evangelism, discipleship, volunteer coordination, and serve in the area of poverty/underserved/vulnerable
Who is a great fit for this position?
- Someone with organization skills
- High capacity for working on multiple projects
- People-centered & outgoing
- Able to work within a flexible environment
- Healthy spiritual life