We don't give to a church; We give through a church.
At Hope, we are passionate about seeing lives changed in Las Vegas, the West, and the World! As you invest financially in God’s activity through Hope Church, you are investing in something that will have an eternal impact!
2018 Annual REPORT
We know that God has been and will continue to be faithful to Hope Church as we pursue Him! This Annual Report is just a snapshot of God's faithfulness in 2018. Click below for a PDF version of this Annual Report.
2018 Contribution Statements
2018 Contribution statements will be sent to every person who donated to Hope Church in 2018. The statements will be mailed before the end of January 2019, and should arrive no later than the second week of February 2019. Contribution statements will also be available online (regardless of giving method) via your Hope Church online profile.
For Tax purposes, the Tax ID number for Hope Baptist Church of Las Vegas, Inc. is #88-0487499.
Securely Give Online
Your information is held securely by an SSL encrypted connection. This information will remain private and will never be given away to third parties, other than to process your scheduled contributions.
Ways to Give
There are many easy ways for you to give–including one-time gifts, online recurring giving, through the giving feature on our mobile app, and during our weekend worship services.
By creating an online profile, you will have an easy and convenient way to view, update and monitor all of your account information. You will also be able to view all giving activity (regardless of method) and obtain year-end contribution statements..
Why We Give
“Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion,for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.” 2 Corinthians 9:7-8
We've said many times at Hope that no one could ever write a check big enough to impress God. He doesn't need our money. Yet He graciously calls us to invest in His activity and get in on what He is doing all over the world! We give because everything that He has given us, He has called us to steward well–and part of that is giving through the local church to invest in the kingdom of God!
God has a lot to say about money in His word. How we are to view it, use it, and manage it for His glory! This section is designed to help you clearly understand what the Bible teaches regarding the resources that have been entrusted to you! We hope that through the messages and book resources you will be more equipped to manage your money God’s way.
At Hope, we believe that the Bible teaches a simple but powerful paradigm in regards to giving:
Always a Portion. Sometimes a Sacrifice.
Below are the two messages that unpack this principle.
- How does Hope record my giving? Hope uses a church management and finance tool called FellowshipOne. To give online, you must create an online profile. By creating an online profile, you will have an easy and convenient way to view, update and monitor all of your account information. You will also be able to view all giving activity (regardless of method) and obtain year-end contribution statements. CREATE YOUR PROFILE HERE.
- Is my information secure? Your information is held securely by the Fellowship One system. This information will remain private and will never be given away to third parties, other than to process your scheduled contributions.
- How do I schedule and manage my giving? You can schedule new contributions at any time and can modify or cancel those contributions at any time prior to the date they are scheduled. Once the contribution has been processed, however, it cannot be cancelled. If you have any problems or questions related to this, please contact our finance team at or (702) 896-5924 x105
- Is there a difference between giving via credit card versus e-check? The main difference between giving with a credit card versus an e-Check is that the e-check transaction fees are substantially lower than credit card transaction fees.
- Can I make a one-time gift? Yes. To make a one-time gift without creating an account with Hope Church please use the link below
2018 Annual report
2018 was an incredible year of God's faithfulness in the life of our church. We saw hundreds of people come to Christ and be baptized, people sent all over the world living on mission, and many people connected to live the life of a Jesus follower. All this was possible because of God's grace through your generosity!