May 29, 2020
May 22, 2020
APRIL 9, 2020
This week, we are serving medical professionals at three local hospitals — Siena Hospital, Rose de Lima Hospital, San Martín Hospital.
This afternoon, we delivered 50 @chickfila meals and thank you cards to staff members at Rose de Lima Hospital.
We are incredibly thankful for all the men and women who are serving tirelessly to care for our city!
Let’s keep praying, giving, and serving!
MARCH 29, 2020
Across the Las Vegas Valley, Jesus followers are wrestling with what to do in order to make a difference during COVID-19. We want to share with the city of Las Vegas that hope is here. As a way to mobilize the church, we are launching a city-wide initiative we are calling Hope is Here to serve our city by meeting practical needs in four important ways.
MARCH 17, 2020
In this video, Pastor Vance shares updated information about how we are continuing to navigate Coronavirus (COVID-19) as a church family.
Pray for God's mercy, for healing, for wisdom, and for God's peace.Stay connected. Through online worship and leveraging technology with your small group, continue to connect in community. Please know that you are loved by your pastors and your entire Hope Church Family and we will continue to walk through this together.
If you have a need for some type of assistance here in the Las Vegas Valley, we are here to serve you. Click here if you need pastoral care and someone from our team will contact you within 24 hours.
If you have any questions regarding this situation, please let us know.
MARCH 14, 2020
In this video, Pastor Travis shares some important info about how we're navigating the Coronavirus (COVID-19) as a church family.
1. We are NOT having regularly scheduled services at Hope until further notice. We made this decision with a deep desire to consider the needs of others as more important than ourselves. So, rather than gathering in 4 services on our church campus next week, we are encouraging our entire church family to connect together in small groups across our city and live out your relationship with God in fellowship with other Jesus followers.
2. On a weekly basis, our pastors and staff are going to continue to lead you to engage in times of worship, prayer, and the Word, but we are going to do it using technology. Tomorrow, March 15, at 6:00 am, we will be releasing a special recorded worship service for our church family.
3. If you have a need for some type of assistance here in the Las Vegas Valley, we are here to serve you. Click here if you need pastoral care and someone from our team will contact you within 24 hours.
The best way to stay connected to the latest updates is to follow us on our social networks @hopechurchLV or through our mobile app. If you have not already, please download our app by texting "Hope Church LV" to 77977.
MARCH 13, 2020
In this video, Pastor Vance shares a very important update for our church family.
If you missed the video update yesterday, please visit our YouTube channel.
The best way for you to stay informed is through our mobile app. If you have not already, please download our app by texting "Hope Church LV" to 77977 or click HERE.
If you are in need of Pastoral Care during this time or would like more information about anything in this video, please reach our HERE.
Please stay tuned for more information in the coming days!
MARCH 12, 2020
In this video, Pastor Vance shares two important things about navigating the evolving situation with the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Stay Informed: Please check these websites for all updates concerning the virus.
- Stay Smart: As Jesus followers, we are people of faith, but it is a faith that is grounded in godly wisdom. As a community, we are being given instructions and guidelines on personal hygiene, travel, and levels of susceptibility to the Coronavirus based on age and condition. We must demonstrate an abundance of caution and wisdom as we walk through this together.
- Stay in Prayer: Let's continue to pray for those affected by this virus, our nation and city as we navigate this ever-evolving crisis, and our church family as we exercise wisdom through this situation.
- We will continue to gather on Sunday in four services (8:15a, 9:45a, 11:30a and 6:30p)
- We will continue to meet in small groups across the city
- Our Ministry Offices will remain open during our normal hours
- Dinner with the Pastors scheduled for March 16
- Prayer Gathering scheduled for March 24
- Hope Creative Choir meetings
- Hope Student's Converge service
- All Life Center support groups that meet on our campus
- Any other events or activities that meet on the Hope Church campus other than our Sunday Gatherings
MARCH 7, 2020
Dear Hope Church Family,
As we prepare for our Sunday worship gathering, we want to provide communication and recommendations for you in response to the evolving situation with the Coronavirus.
The Southern Nevada Health District has confirmed the first positive case of the Coronavirus in Clark County. The virus is a communicable disease—spread through coughing, sneezing, and some human contact. As you know, each Sunday when we gather, there are hugs, high fives, and handshakes as an expression of our love for one another. Because of the uncertainties of this disease, we are asking you to do your very best not to make physical contact with non-family members while on campus until further notice. Even if you are unconcerned about the virus, others may be concerned, and they may prefer that you not touch them. Out of love and respect, let’s avoid that level of contact until this virus has passed.
In order to continue to greet one another, we recommend kind words, a loving smile, eye contact, or even a humble bow. Please do your best to communicate love in another way.
In an attempt to demonstrate an abundance of caution, our staff is doing the following:
- We have added hand sanitizing stations and made disinfectant wipes available across campus with clear signage for easy identification.
- We have intensified our campus cleaning and sanitation plans for flat surfaces, door handles, etc. before, during, and following our Sunday gathering.
- We have communicated with parents our standard cleaning plan and the additional precautionary steps we are taking to ensure Hope Kids is clean and safe. If you are a parent and did not receive that communication, CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.
- We are asking if you are ill or show any symptoms of the virus, please consider the health of our greater community and stay at home. We will be posting the sermon from our Life of a Jesus Follower series on our website, app and YouTube by 6:00 pm on Sunday.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation and keep this page updated with any additional information. You can find more information about the Coronavirus at www.cdc.gov/COVID19.
Let’s continue to pray, demonstrate wisdom, and trust that we serve a God who is in complete control.
Hope Church Staff Team