Hope Church Boulder City
we exist to connect people to live the life of a jesus follower
Hope Church is an exciting church in your community. We would love for you & your family to join us for our weekend worship experience! We provide environments for the whole family. In addition to our main worship service, we offer age-appropriate experiences for children age birth-5th grade.
Join us Sundays at 10:00am!
850 Avenue B. Boulder City, NV 89005
Meet Pastor Don
Don was born in central Louisiana. At the age of 27, while living in Denver, he surrendered his life to Jesus Christ. Soon after becoming a believer, God allowed Don to attend Mid-America Baptist Theological Seminary. He’s had the privilege of serving in an inner-city ministry, two Christian retreat centers as well as pastoring churches in three states. Don and his sweet wife, Nel, have been married since 1978. They have three grown children scattered across the state of Colorado.
“It is our sincere desire for the Boulder City Campus to become a single minded family of God practicing unhesitant obedience under the influence of the Holy Spirit as He uses us for His kingdom purposes. It is also our hope that God would, in time, position our Boulder City family to be seen by the community as an irreplaceable asset due to our individual and corporate interaction.” - Pastor Don
Hope Church BC Upcoming and Ongoing Events
- Men’s Small Group – our new group meets on the 2nd and 4thSaturdays from 6:00 – 7:30 am for breakfast followed by “doing life shoulder to shoulder”. We confront, head on, the issues men face to create a Proverbs 27:17 environment where “Iron sharpens iron…”Hope Kids – Hope Kids is our preschool and elementary environment. Every weekend, during our service, we come alongside families and teach kids to live the life of a Jesus follower. There are also opportunities for families to serve and share together in Hope Kids!
- Ladies’ Bible Study – our thriving Ladies’ Bible Study meets every other Thursday at 6:30 pm. Friendships are made and nurtured around the timeless Word of God.
- Motorcycle Ministry – with lots of riders in our fellowship this is a natural. Our strategic goal is to engage other riders, and ride groups, with the Good News of Jesus by interacting with them where they are.
- High School collaboration – we’ve partnered with Boulder City HS on multiple levels. We operate their grill for each HS varsity football home game. We also contribute to the food pantry that serves HS students who simply do not have enough food to eat at home.
- Stitches – Every Monday evening at 6:30, ladies from Boulder City gather around the art of quilting & sewing for fellowship, Bible study and prayer.
- Defensive Pistol Outreach – this is one of the fastest growing sports in America today and our pastor is a certified firearms instructor. He, and others in our church, conduct a monthly Defensive Pistol match right here in Boulder City that is open to the public.